Wednesday 1 June 2011

Jimmy Eat World Concert...the stuff dreams are made of

I guess you could call this a concert review. If I had to describe the Jimmy Eat World concert in one word it would be 'incredible'. But y'all (hahaha inside joke from the concert, don't worry bout it) know I like to talk so I'm gunna do more than write one word.

We waited in line for about 4 hours but it paid off for 2 reasons:

1. We got front row!!! fo reals!!!
         I'm front stage left!!!
                       


I didn't even have to zoom in!

2. I made friends with the people that were in front of us and it turned out I met one of the girls before. We had a blast and we wasted our time taking photos!



Yes this was my idea...and I like it! (mine are the cool red shoes btw)

Their set list was to die for! My friend Kyle got a good photo of the set list:


They played all my favourites songs like:
23 (when I turn 23 I will listen to this EVERY day...but probs not every day)
Hear You Me (get's me every time!)
Bleed America (They opened with this and was it ever amazing)
Work (the first J.E.W. song I ever heard...I know what you're thinking "wow she's a late bloomer" but really that's from the album 'Futures' that came out in 2004 so it's really not that late)
Sweetness (they ended the concert with this one...what a great way to finish!)
The Middle (call me cliché but this is my FAVOURITE one of all time!!!)

To be completely honest Jimmy Eat World was never my go-to band but I still really like them. Now after the concert I truly LOVE this band!

Jimmy Eat rocks my World!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment