Monday 18 July 2011

How to Have a Lovely Day

So I'm just like many of my lady friends... I LOVE pinterest.

I find so many quotes that make me smile, laugh, cry, and even re-evaluate my life/attitude. This quote makes me re-evaluate my attitude towards how I deal with life every day.

Life hasn't been easy recently, you could even say it's been unkind but I'm doing fine...

So here it is:

How to Have a Lovely Day
in 10 easy steps

1. Smile at strangers

2. Slow down

3. Say thank you

4. Give lots of compliments

5. Dress nicely

6. Wear perfume

7. Observe and listen

8. Be charming

9. Laugh

10. Wish people a lovely day


And I'm proud to say I've done all of the above so far today! Just need to do it EVERY DAY and I'm sure I will see amazing results in my attitude towards those around me, and how I feel about myself.

Here's my challenge to you: complete this list every day and see how it changes your life.

Till next time friends...



This is the link where the 10 steps came from:
http://icanread.tumblr.com/post/1070331264

No comments:

Post a Comment