Monday 14 March 2011

Me, Myself, and I

Hey y'all!
I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and I've finally got down to it! Well what to say? I'm excited! I get into these cycles of writing in my journal for a while then I just get bored of my life so I stop writing in it. Then I try to catch up on what I've missed and update my journal on everything and it's exhausting. Then I had a thought! I'm already on the computer a lot and why not do a journal-like thing... like a blog! So here it is! For you and me! Let's get started!!!
Here's a few things you should know about me:

1) If you didn't already know I'm British
2) I LOVE music!! seriously love it! I went to warped tour for the first time last year and I met of one my favourite bands...The Rocket Summer!!
3) I love to dance and sing in my bedroom when no one is around...and yes I use my hairbrush as a microphone! One of my favourite feel good songs has to be Jimmy Eat World's 'The Middle'.
4) I'm in my 3rd year of post secondary school...I'm going to be a Registered Nurse before I'm 22! Not too shabby I know! My plan is to work in Pediatrics or in Public Health.
5) I LOVE shopping...a little too much! My favourite store ever...Forever 21
I also love thrift store shopping...I love it when i find something super cute and that's cheap!

So that's a little about me to get ya started...
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment