Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas Holidays Here I Come!

I'm almost done my last semester of university, just a week left of torture school then it's over!!! Procrastination accompanied with my inability to say no to people has resulted in me stressing out these past few weeks needing to finish my assignments. I made it through last week where I had a presentation, and 2 papers due one day after another. And now I only have a few assignments left so it's more manageable. I am so close to becoming a registered nurse it's unreal!
I'm looking forward to the Christmas break for several reasons:

  1. I get to catch up on my knitting. I've made promises to several people and I need to get cracking.
  2. I love watching Christmas movies!!! Looking forward to Elf, Home Alone, Jingle All The Way, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and many others :)
  3. The Christmas Spirit makes everyone so happy and giving! It's great!
  4. I get to drink hot chocolate and read by the fire place at my parent's house.
  5. I have more time to spend with the family.
  6. I can do Christmas baking with mum!
  7. I love getting Christmas presents!
  8. I will go sledding...probably only once because I'm not a huge fan of the cold
  9. I'm going Christmas carolling twice this week!!
  10. It's the time of the year to celebrate the birth of the Saviour. Without the Saviour and His Atonement we will not have the gift of the resurrection or the opportunity to gain eternal life in the presence of Heavenly Father if we keep the commandments.


Please take a least a moment this Christmas season to appreciate the Saviour and His willingness to come into the world and take upon Him the sins and afflictions of the world.

Remember the Christ in Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment