Monday 5 December 2011

Heart and Soul...

There's been a lot of change in my life this past year and especially in the last couple of months. Change is needed though not always wanted. BUT it is necessary for growth.
I received an email that spoke to me from The Brave Girls Club so I'm going to share the email with you here...

Dear Devoted Girl,
Letting go of things that you have outgrown is painful and often brings on the same kind of grief that a death would cause in your life. Just because something feels painful, uncomfortable and awkward, it doesn't mean you made the wrong decision. ALWAYS go back to the point where you made a difficult decision, and remember the peace you felt when you knew it was the right choice. The most important decisions ofter included a great deal of sacrifice, which means you are giving up something good for something that is best for your life.
Often we have to grieve over the good thing that we had to give up to be able to get to the best thing. It will pass.
One way to make yourself very sad and miserable is to keep trying to keep the tip of a toe in the "good" old life, while trying to move forward into the "best" new life. Turn your whole body to where it needs to be and let yourself be there, heart and soul. Let the old stuff go that is not helping you to be your very best self, which in turn helps you to serve in your life in the very best way, and enjoy your life in the very way, and live your life in the very best way.
Let yourself grieve if you need to grieve, then let yourself move on.
It is time.
You are so very loved.
xoxo

It's time for me to move on "heart and soul".
I've made a plan, and I'm sticking to it.
I deserve my best life and to become my best self, and so do you.
Dream, Believe, then Do!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment