Wednesday 14 December 2011

Down But Not Defeated

 Remember the post Heart and Soul I talked about my determination to keep head strong in moving forward in my life?Well I've a few set backs that are making my heart ache. I just wanted to acknowledge to myself that it's okay to have a couple of bad days, it's okay to stand up for what you believe in even if a person you love is not willing to change, it's okay to miss someone so much it hurts, and it's okay to cry. One of my good  friends said it's important to not dwell on the things that are troubling me. Consider this me getting my worries off my chest and letting go...again.
I'm not giving up, I'm not giving in. I'm tired of losing, from now on I'm gunna win. ~ moi 
A few set backs are okay, it's what you do afterwards that counts. Are you going to let your set backs defeat  you or are you gunna get back up and try again?
The choice is yours!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment